Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered By:

A gentle warning for G2A.com users

Had dit gepost in the mentlegen, aangezien daar meerdere nationaliteiten inzitten is't in't Engels.
Dit is een waarschuwing voor G2A gebruikers.

WTF G2A.com does some of the shadiest shit ever... I Made a single payment using G2A PAY, wich is something similar as using amazon or paypal to pay for something online. It wasn't from their store they just issued the payment... now cuz of that I had to make an account on their website, witch activated a subscription on their website for 100% costumer protection/satisfaction.

You get a first 30 day free trial, witch is all good, but the problem is they charge you $2 a month afterwards! You get no notification of this so I found this whilst looking in my account settings. Also the website does NOT allow you to cancel this instantly, you may only cancel your subscription on the last 2 days.

So I contacted support and they pretty mutch confirmed this!!!
So I made a note in my agenda that I should disable that subscrition after 28 days... WHAT THE FACK

Ik heb het gesprek met hun support opgeslaan als PDF, daarin werd alles gewoon bevestigd.

Comments

• RhaRha
    Tuurlijk doen die type sites aan shady dingen...
    hoe denk je dat ze zo goedkoop kunnen gaan ;)

Ik denk dat je wss niet eens beschermt zal zijn door europese wetgeving (europa laat zo'n dingen normaal niet toe)
    mss moej maar eens zoeken hoe het zit met annulatie wetgeving (normaal heb je 7 dagen de tijd om zoiets gratis te annuleren, mits je de dienst niet gebruikt hebt)
    Als BSR drinkt .... drinkt IEDEREEN!
    Behalve Rha, want Rha is een mietje.
    Hmm. Kinguin is toch ook van G2A?
    Tot nu toe al heel pro behandeld geweest.
    Maar merci voor de info
    g2play is van kinguin
    g2a is een longtime concurrent @spiney